Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User delegating authority for an action can is able to select proxies that do not have access to the system.
1. Create a new Employee Id - Workforce Administration, Personnel Administration, Add a Person
2. Go to Set Up HCM,Common Definitions,Delegation,Installation Settings and check the All Persons, Include Contingent Workers and Persons of Interest check boxes
3. Go to Self Service Manage Delegation and select Create a Delegation
4. Select a date range
5. Select on of the listed Delegations Option e.g. Initiate Location Change
6. Search using the last name of the Employee just added to the dbase
7. Select this employee and submit the request
8. Selection is submitted even though this employee has NO User Id set up on the system
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms