Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For users that have multiple names assigned to them, but only one primary name, when logging in and navigating to the My Calendar page, the page title will display the non-primary name, instead of correctly displaying the primary name assigned to that user. The issue can be reproduced by following these steps:
1. Login to PIA with user VP1
2. Go to Main Menu > My Calendar - title displays as "Display Calendar for Alex Ash"
3. Go to PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles and verify that for user VP1, the ID Type = Person has a value of Ash, Alex Admin (if not, change it to Person ID =1001)
4. Go to Main Menu > Customers CRM > Search Person > Add Person and search for Person ID = 1001, click More Names, Add New Name and set a new Primary Name = AG Test
5. Save the Person page
6. Verify the My Calendar - Calendar still displays old Primary Name, ‘Alex Ash’ instead of the new "AG Test"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms