Posting Date does not Change to Approval Date when Approved from Pending Approvals Listing Page
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Posting Date does not change to approval date when approved from Pending Approvals Listing page
When an approver approves the Job Opening (JO) from the pending approval listing page, the posting date does not change to the approval date.
The Job posting date should be updated to the date of approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new job opening and add a job posting for the job opening.
2. In the Job Posting, select the relative open date 0- On Approval Date and note the post date.
3. Submit the job opening for approval.
4. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Pending approval and approver approves the Job Opening.
5. If you check the Job Posting date, it is not updated with the approval date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms