Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an employee has multiple names, then their manager will see multiple entries in the Fluid Approvals page.
For each absence request, there will be multiple rows displayed on the approval page, one for each name the employee has.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in as user PS and go to Additional Names page
2. Select Employee KU0020 - Add a new row for ‘Preferred name’ - Take link ‘Add Name Data’, then complete Name
3. OK, OK and save
4. Sign in as user HCRUSA_KU0020, and select Employee Self Service home page
5. Click on ‘Time’ tile
6. Select ‘Request Absence’
7. Complete Absence Request as follows and click ‘Submit
8. Click ‘Yes’ to confirm submission
9. Sign out, sign in as HCRUSA_KU0046
10. Click on ‘Approvals’ tile
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms