Person Profile - Copy from Job Profile - Evaluation Type Required but Not Editable: "Evaluation Type is a required field for Competencies content items. Please enter a value for this field. (18300,100)"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Person Profile - Copy from Job Profile - Evaluation Type Required but not Editable
When adding a new Person Profile and selecting a profile action of Copy from Job Profile, the competencies are loaded but the evaluation type and reviewer id is not editable. The evaluation type is a required field so the profile cannot be saved. See attachment. This issue occurred after applying bundles 11 -1 7. The software information listed below is correct.
Evaluation Type is a required field for Competencies content items. Please enter a value for this field. (18300,100)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu-->Workforce Development-->Profile Management-->Profiles-->Non-person Profiles
2. Select profile action “Copy from Job Profile”
3. Click on Go next to the profile action to load competencies required for their job code
4. Click on the competency link
5. Evaluation type and reviewer id are not editable fields
6. Click ok
7. Click on Save
8. Error displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms