Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Marketing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The effective date concept is missing for various setups available for Marketing and Call Center (in particular, for setups like Campaign Status,Status Rules, Cost Type, Cost, Marketing Channel Activities, Channel Types, Channel, Collateral Type, Collateral Sub Type, Marketing Objectives, Budget Sources, Task Shell, Task Sets , Case Status, Case Type, Priority, Impact ,Severity Source).
For example, if a value is added for Marketing Objective and a new Marketing Event is created using such objective, if such Objective is deleted then the Objective dropdown field in Event page contains the message "(Invalid Value)".
This issue will be faced for most of the setups.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up CRM > Product Related > Marketing > Objective and add a new Marketing Objective. Save.
2. Navigate to Marketing > Marketing Programs > Add Program, select BU = PeopleSoft University, Program Type = Event
3. In Marketing Even page, for Objective field choose the Objective value created in Step 1. Save.
4. Navigate to Set Up CRM > Product Related > Marketing > Objective and delete the Marketing Objective created in Step 1.
5. Navigate to Marketing > Marketing Programs and open the Marketing Event page created in Step 3. The Objective field contains the message "(Invalid Value)".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms