EGL9.2: Journal Post From Lines Page Posts Multiple Reversal Journals That Have Same Journal ID And Journal Date But Different Business Unit.
(Doc ID 2048118.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When posting a reversal journal from the lines page the GL_JP process posts all other reversals with the same date and journal id, where the BU is different.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create first journal to Business Unit 'US001' and Journal_id 'SS1234' and with reversal set to next day. Make sure autopost reversal is uncheck for US001 and US003 in the Posting Options.
2. Create second journal to 'US003' and use same journal id 'SS1234' and post to the same date as first journal.
3. Click to search journal entry by Clicking 'Find an Existing Value'.
4. Change Business Unit search operator to 'in' to include US001,US003.
5. Change Journal Date search operator to 'between' so it will include the original and reversal journal date. Should see both original and reversal journals.
6. Select one of the reversal entries to open. Make sure reversal period is open and run Journal Post using online page on journal line screen.
7. When journal successfully post, got back and use the same search criteria as before, will see all reversal periods posted include the one for the other business unit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document