Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
When user adds TBH transaction data and save for the first time as "save as draft" it seems fine, then as user returns to the template and keep adding data and do "save as draft", they are then unable to access the draft version. The same thing happens in DEMO.
For instance, user has COMPENSATION as a GRID in the template for HIRE transaction, user adds a comp rate code and save it and then return and add two more comp rate codes data and "save as draft". From this point user is unable to access the draft version. When user clicks on the "name link" it just keeps processing endlessly.
Expect user to pull up "Save as Draft" version of template based hire without any issues.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup HCM>Product Related>Workforce Administration>Smart HR Template>Template Creation
2. Set JOB_COMP_PAY_CMPNT as section style "GRID"
3. Go to Workforce Administration>Template based hire>Hire a new employee using new template
4. Click "Save for Later".
5. Come back to TBH and continue entering data under compensation grid and add multiple rows and try to "Save for later"
6. Save doesnot happen and page times out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms