EAR9.2 PCode error received on MW when Delete a denied approval worksheet
(Doc ID 2048860.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: When trying to delete a Maintenance Worksheet which has been denied by the approver with comments, a PeopleCode error is received.
Steps to replicate:
- Enable Write-off Workflow;
- On the Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Transaction Registry, have the Use Email Approvals option checked within the Notification Options group;
- Login a user, create a maintenance worksheet, use the Write-Off option and send it to the approver;
- Login as the approver, deny the approval with a comment;
- Login back with the user and try to delete the denied worksheet;
- A PeopleCode error will be generated.
The error is:
„Invalid message while SQL transaction in process: Add comments to write-off approval submission? (6080,58) (2,178)
AR_WORKSHEET.WRITEOFF.WriteOffWorkFlowController.OnExecute Name:SubmitToWorkFlow PCPC:12047 Statement:233”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!