E-PIA: Error "The Display Template Family Is Not Defined" When Changing Input Language
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the 'Data Language' field on the Create Case age, an error occurs
The Display Template Family is not Defined. Please contact the system administrator (17831,7200)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Log into CRM 9.2
2) Main Menu > My Personalizations (4th from the bottom)
3) Select “Personalize GeneralOptions”
4) “Multi Language Entry”…select “Yes” and click OK.
5) Employee S/S > Helpdesk> Create Case
6) Select any language other than English on “Data Language” field in the top right:
7) Error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms