Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Amendments
Revenue Plan Not getting updated to ''Action Required' on Contract Amendment when the Event is reversed for a Revenue plan having single Event.
Revenue Plan should get a status of ''Action Required' on Contract Amendment in the following scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a single amount based contract line Contract. For this line create a Revenue Plan and Bill Plan with Single Event (Milestone type)
2) Process the Billing Plan and Revenue Plan to ‘Complete’.
3) Then initiate 'Reversal' of above completed Revenue Plan Event. Reversal Initiated
4) Add a new event with 'Pending' status in the same Revenue Plan and having amount equals to the 'Reversal initiated' event's amount.
5) Process the Reversal Initiated Event.
6) Create Amendment and make the contract Negotiated amount equals to '0', with check box 'Adjust Revenue Retroactively' and 'Adjust Billing Retroactively' checked.
7) On Amendment ‘completion’, go to Revenue Plan and delete the row of event with Pending status to set 'Remaining Amount' equal to '0'.
8) Then run the process LOAD_GL1 and LOAD_UPD. At this state, the revenue plan status will be completed.
9) Again do the 'amendment' with some Positive Negotiated amount with 'Adjust Revenue Retroactively' and 'Adjust Billing Retroactively' check boxes checked'. Process the amendment to Completion.
10) With the new amendment, the Revenue Plan should go to "Action Required" status. This will allow the users to add the new positive negotiated amount and process the revenue further. But this is not happening
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms