Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a row to the address history page, where there are already more than one row for that address type, if you click on the [+] for the historical row (rather than the current row) the label and value for effective date field overlaps the address. The effective date label and value should be left-aligned on the page, but instead appears on the middle of the page on top of the address, making both difficult to read.
However, if you click [+] on the current (most recent) address row to add a new row, the alignment is as expected.
Identify an Address record that already has two or more rows of address - e.g., at least one historical row and current row.
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Modify a Person. Click on "Contact Information" tab.
2. Click on View Address Detail link. (Address History page is displayed).
3. Click the [+] icon for the oldest (history) row to add a new row.
4. Note that for "Effective Date", the label that should be left of the page is in the center and, overlaps with the "Address" label.
5. Click the [+] icon for the newest (current) row to add a new row.
6. Note that the fields are aligned properly; however, the system adds 3 new rows with the same effective date, rather than just one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms