Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Rejecting an Applicant, if the Recruiter Selects "Reject Applicant" and Reject and Correspond, if transaction is Cancelled on Send Correspondence page the applicant is rejected instead of transaction being cancelled or Recruiter taken to prior page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Recruiting > Search Job Openings
2. Locate Job Opening w/ Applicants
3. Select "Reject" Applicant Icon (Red Circle w/ Line Through Middle)
4. Reject Applicant Modal Window Opens
5. Recruiter Clicks Reject and Correspond
6. Send Correspondence Page Opens
7. User Clicks Cancel Button from Page
8. Applicant Rejected Even Though Transaction Cancelled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms