Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an approver or clerk needs to view any past denied comments on a voucher when using IE10, they are unable to do so.
If using Firefox, the comments pull up without any problems. Past denied comments are also viewable in IE9 and IE11.
1. US003 Payables Options - Approval Framework
2. VP2 Add Voucher (WWF1) US003 > Save > Click Submit for Approval button > OK
3. APA1 Worklist > Select Voucher > Add Message > click Deny button > click Submit button
4. VP2 open Voucher > Approval History link > Comment History > View History link
5. Change Payment Terms
6. APA1 Worklist > Select Voucher > Click Approve button > Approval Status still Pending
7. APS1 Worklist > Select Voucher > Click Approve button
8. VP2 open Voucher > Approval History link > Comment History link > View History > page does not return back to user
10. Message is not viewable in IE10 but viewable in IE9 and IE11
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms