ECM: Payment Dispatch Payment Files Incorrectly Marked In Error
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Schedule Payment Dispatch run control defined with two requests:
1. Source 'Cash Management'
2. Source 'Accounts Payment'
An error is generated for a payment from source 'Accounts Payment'. The payment and the payment file is marked in error, but the payments in the file that was generated without error is also marked in error.
1. Use supplier with vendor bank account definition using Bank ID Qualifier 021 (new) and with no DFI information.
2. Create voucher for supplier using payment method WIR and layout MT101
3. Pay Cycle to send payment to financial gateway
4. Enter EFT request where destination uses Bank ID Qual 001 and also no DFI information
5. Schedule Payment Dispatch where Request 1 has source 'Cash Management' and Request 2 has source 'Payables'
Message log shows file 1 created and file 2 created in error.
All payments from file 1 and file 2 are marked in error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms