Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add the AP WorkCenter Dashboard as a link on the Define Link/Security page for Configuration ID = AP (Navigation: WorkCenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets > Links page), an error occurs.
Cannot add a WorkCenter link to a WorkCenter. (7980,65)
Cannot add a WorkCenter link to a WorkCenter
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > WorkCenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets > Links page
2. Configuration ID = AP
3. On the Links tab, under Link Groups, add a new Group Label and with the next sequential Display Order (If Display Order 1 and 2 exist, add Display Order 3)
4. Click on the Define hyperlink for Define Link/Security
5. Click the the Select Menu Item hyperlink next to the Link Type = Menu Item
6. On the Select a Content Reference page, check the box for "Include hidden Crefs"
7. Under Root, click on the + to expand Accounts Payables
8. Select [AP WorkCenter Dashboard]
9. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms