Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the User creates a job offer and submits it for approval and then deletes it, when trying to update by using the Edit Link from the offer Detail page an error is generated.
1. Create an offer and submit it for approval.
2. Select the approval tab.
3. Come back to the offer details tab.
4. Push the delete offer button.
5. After the delete, select an offer pay component.
6. At this point, the "offer details" and "Job Offer Components" become display only, and the delete and edit buttons (links) are enabled.
7. Select the edit button and you will see a peoplecode error.
Error: Class Rowset method Flush changes current program (scroll HRS_OFFER) (2,264) HRS_APPLICANT_TRACKING.HRS_OFFER.UI.OfferUI.OnExecute Name populateOfferScroll PCPC37075 Statement654
Called from HRS_APPLICANT_TRACKING.HRS_OFFER.BUS.OfferController OnExecute Name doAction Statement 149
Called from HRS_APP_RCMNT.GBL.HRS_APP_RCM_WRK.HRS_OFF_RCM_ED_BTN.FieldChange Statement 26
Business Impact is High as it prevents the user from editing a Job Offer under certain conditions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms