Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Internal applicant’s can see other applicant's profile if his/her user profile doesn't have an EMPLID linked to it.
Main Menu->Self Service->Recruiting->Careers
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > User Profile and then make sure the ID Type is 'None' in the 'ID' tab.
2. Note the Description of the User Profile.
3. Make sure you have the required role for the Internal Applicant.
4. Now login with the that User ID and navigate to Main Menu-> Self Services -> Recruiting -> Careers
Note that Internal applicant can see other applicant's profile.
5. Go back to the User Profile and add the Employee ID (EMPLID) to that user profile and it is no longer an issue.
Business Impact is high as Internal Applicants (Employees) should not be allowed to see another Internal Applicant's Profile.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms