Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Banking > Bank Accounts > My Account Groups > user selects the link for a listed Account Group ID. It akes about 5 minutes for the Bank Account Manager page to open.
The Performance issue directly proportional to counts of Account details rows corresponding to an Account Group ID. If an Account Group ID contains less rows, then page is opening fast. The active Account Group ID in Production has 263 rows and it is taking 4-5 minutes to open.
1. Banking > Bank Accounts > My Account Groups
2. Click the Update My Account Groups link and select a couple of values > click Update button
3. Click on any of the Account Group ID's listed under My Account Groups
4. Takes about 5 minutes before the Bank Account Manager page opens
5. Back to Banking > Bank Accounts > My Account Groups > click Search for Account Groups link
6. Either enter the Account Group ID or select the value from the Search Results
7. Takes about 5 minutes before the Bank Account Manager page opens
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms