Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
KK BALANCE ON REQUISITION/PO DISPLAYS AS NOT AVAILABLE" INSTEAD OF ZERO
Following Steps will demonstrate the issue:
1) Installation Options - Commitment Control is enabled for General Ledger and Purchasing
2) Ledgers for a Unit - GL Unit does not use Commitment Control
3) Create a new ePro requisition. Approve and budget check.
4) Manage Requisitions (ePro menu) page displays Pre-encumbrance Balance as 0.00 USD. This is correct.
5) Edit Requisitions page (ePro menu) displays Pre-encumbrance Balance as "Not Available". This is wrong. It should be 0.00 USD.
6) Maintain Requisition page (Purchasing menu) also displays Pre-encumbrance Balance as "Not Available". This is wrong. It should be 0.00 USD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms