EAP: Predecessor Not Found - RefDoc Budget Exception On Voucher Accounting Line For Discount Earned
(Doc ID 2052351.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the AP_ACTDSEC Budget Check process for Voucher - Discount Earned - PO Close, the following Exception is generated:
"Predecessor Not Found - RefDoc"
1. Enable commitment control
2. Create and post budget journal
3. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs, and create PO, budget check and dispatch it
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and copy the PO to voucher
5. Budget check, match and post the voucher
6. Run pay cycle
7. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Payment > Payment Posting, and post the payment
8. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Reconcile POs > Close Purchase Orders, and close the PO
9. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Budget Check, and run AP_ACTDSEC Budget Check
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!