PO 9.1 Brazilian Localization: PO_POCALC Error When RFQ Creates Copy From ePro Requisition
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Purchasing Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_POCALC generates an error when creating Purchase Order from a Request for Quote with non-catalog item (without Item ID).
"Process abends at Step PO_POCALC.VS1000.ITDFRFQ (SQL) -- RC = 805 (108,524)
ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_ITMDF_PBL_TAO) violated"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Special Item eProcurement requisition with more than one lines.
2) Select different values for Purchase Purpose field, for each line.
3) Create a RFQ from this requsition
4) Dispatch RFQ to vendors
6) Award all lines to one vendor and select to create PO
7) Run PO_AUTO_SRC to create PO.
8) Process abends at Step PO_POCALC.VS1000.ITDFRFQ (SQL)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms