Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to do search for matching persons, there is no match result that comes up if the name has an apostrophe
But if name does not contain apostrophe, match results comes up.
Person search match did not find any person in the system (1007,70)
1. Select an employee with apostrophe
2. Navigate to Workforce administration > Smart HR template > Smart HR transactions
3. Create a transaction using template for example "KUEMP_MGR_POSITION"
4. Select create transactions
5. Enter name and other details similar to existing employee with apostrophe
6. Click save and submit
7. There is no warning message that appeared. A warning should appear that there are matches
8. Navigate to Workforce administration > Smart HR template > Manage transactions
9. Select employee name link
10. Select link Search for matching persons
*** Warning message appears that says there is no matches -- "Person search match did not find any person in the system (1007,70)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms