EAP: Withholding calculation on a multiple Invoice Line Regular Voucher applied to a Prepaid Voucher is incorrect
(Doc ID 2052958.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding calculation on Regular Voucher applied to Prepayment is incorrect
1) Create a prepaid voucher with withholding applicable
2) Post the voucher so that withholding is calculated
3) Pay the voucher completely
4) Create a regular voucher with 4 invoice lines and amount more than prepaid voucher
5) Enter withholding basis override on each line of the voucher to be same as the actual invoice line amount
6) Apply the voucher to prepayment for a part of the prepaid voucher amount and not the full prepaid amount
7) Post the Voucher
Withholding payment schedules have incorrect amount on the regular voucher as tax is not calculated as per the tax rate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document