Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After processing eProcurement (ePro) Change Request for a canceled line, the line on the PO is successfully canceled. When on the Purchase Order and can clicking the Budget Check icon (Commitment Control is enabled) the status of the canceled line is changed to Approved.
Ensure Commitment Control is enabled and AWE is enabled for Requisitions and Purchase Orders and that there is an Exception for Purchase Orders created from 'Manual / Expedited Requisitions'
1. Create multi line ePro requisition (req)
2. Budget check and approver the req
3. Expedite the requisition to purchase order (PO)
4. Budget Check the PO
5. Dispatch the PO
7. Cancel one line on the ePro req
8. Approve the change request
9. Process the change request
10. Open the PO
11. Click the Budget Check icon
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms