Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Create Round1 event with “Do not display” start price setting
2) On Event Approval, received email notification with event details pdf file
3) No Start Price printed the pdf file since we set the Start Price as “Do Not display”
4) Start Price not displayed to Vendor\bidder as well since we set start price as “Do Not display”
5) Created new round for the Event i.e round 2
6) As a bidder, received email notification upon event approval
Actual Result: In the event pdf file, it is displaying the start price under new counter bid.
When we create new round, if we change the start price, then same gets displayed under New counter bid.
From this, user will get to know what the start price is even though we are setting start price as DO NOT DISPLAY.
Note: We do change the start price on the new round event with start price display set as “Do Not Display”.
What is working:
On bidder page, start price not displayed since the setting is set to “Do Not display”
Expected Result: Start Price should not be revealed as New counter bid
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms