Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancel Requisition line by Change Request make PO recv_status is Received
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) eProcurement req with 1 line/ special request/ distributed by amount -- qty 2 and price 100
2) budget check/ Approval
3) Source to PO
4) PO is budget Check and Approved
5) PO is dispatched
6) Requisition cancel the line.
7) Ran change order process
8) PO Header and Line is cancelled
9) PO Received Status = Received..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms