EAP: PeopleCode Error on Voucher Save When Remit Supplier is Changed After Voucher is Created
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Voucher Save the following PeopleCode error is thrown when Remit to SUpplier on the Voucher is changed after it is created.
Peoplcode error : Getfield LEASE_PYMNT_SCHED_ID not found in scroll level 0.
VOUCHER.VCHR_APPRVL_FLG.SavePreChange Name:Chk_vchr_flds PCPC 4639 Statement 90.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Payable Definition and select 'Post Unapproved Vouchers' check box for BUY01.
2. Go to e-Settlements Buyer setup and enable Invoice line approval for the BUY01.
3. Login as LSA and create Self-Service Invoice.
4. Enter Supplier, Buyer and Invoice details and click on Save and Submit.
5. Login as MPHOST and go to Review Invoice and release the Invoice for processing.
7. Run Voucher Build Process.
8. Login as VP1 and once the voucher is created, open the voucher and change the Remit to Supplier and Bank details on the Payment tab of the Voucher that is pending for Approval.
9. Then without saving the Voucher, Select Voucher Post in the Action Drop Down and click to run which issues the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms