The Budget Status is not Updated Properly when a Line has been Deleted
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing an ePro Requisition that has a Valid Budget Status, the status is not updated after a line had been deleted. The issue occurs when a Requisition is edited and line items are deleted from the Req prior to the Req being 'Saved for Later'. In prior releases, the system would update the budget status without having to save the document.
Customer is expecting the Budget Check status to update when a line item is deleted from the requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a multiple line epro requisition.
2. Budget Check the req. Budget Status = Valid.
3. Edit the requisition.
4. Select any line and click Delete.
5. Click Yes to message about deleting the line.
6. Review the Budget Status. It remains VALID.
7. Click Save and Submit and the status has updated to Not Checked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms