Denied PO Change Request sets the REQ_LN_DISTRIB value to 'A'.
(Doc ID 2053505.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a PO Change Request has been Denied, the corresponding Requisition is updated with a REQ_LN_DISTRIB value of 'A'. This is not a valid translate value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an epro Requisition with multiple lines.
2. Source to a Purchase Order. Dispatch the PO.
3. From Manage Requisitions, cancel line 1.
4. From Buyers Center, Approve Change Requests, set the Approve Change Request status = DENIED.
5. Enter a Reason Code (if necessary)
6. Query REQ_LN_DISTRIB and note that the canceled line has a DISTRIB_LN_STATUS = A which is not listed as a valid translate value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document