Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactive workers in an active provider group are still receiving worklist entries when cases are assigned to the provider group.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Logon to CRM 9.1 as VP1
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Setup CRM > Common Definitions > Workflow > Group
3. Open any Group Worklist e.g. Appliances Eastern
4. Pick a Group Member e.g. "Pine, Teresa P" with UserId CC588
5. Logout to the application and log back in as CC588
6. Create a case and assign it to Appliances Eastern
7. Go to My Worklist
NOTICE: Teresa received the broadcast notification via Worklist of the case
just assigned to her Provider Group. This is good.
8. Click Group Worklist
9. Teresa sees the Case under Provider Group Worklist.
10. Logout and log back in as VP1
11. Go back to Group Worklist Definition and remove Teresa Pine under
Appliances Eastern Group Worklist
12. Open Provider Group "Appliances Eastern" and Inactivate Teresa Pine. For
Inactive status to work, Teresa Pine should not have any open cases assigned
to her. Please see all cases assigned to her via Provider Group Members
13. Logout and log back in as CC588 (Teresa Pine)
14. Go to My Worklist - still sees the old case
15. Click Group Worklist
Appliances Eastern is no longer displayed in the dropdown. This is good.
16. Create a case and assign it to Appliances Eastern
17. Go to My Worklist
ISSUE # 1: Inactive Member still gets broadcast of cases assigned to
Provider Group where he/she is inactive.
18. Click Group Worklist - Appliances Eastern is not shown. This is good.
ISSUE # 2: Cases assigned to Provider Group where member logged in is
inactive appears in his/her pagelet view "Unassigned Cases in my provider
Group" under Agent My Cases.
To show, Agent - My Cases pagelet, go to Personalize Content link on the
Check "Agent My Cases" and save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms