Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when using TLByPosnSupervisor for Reported time, more than one approver is shown in the list even when there is only one incumbent in the position.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Installation table set for Full position Management.
2. Approval is set on Workgroup as TLReported Time / TLByPosnSupervisor
2. Select employee with Reports to populated on Job Data.
3. Report time for employee.
4. Click on the link to verify approver. Multiple employees are shown in the list as Approvers.
Multiple approvers returned when only one is expected causes confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms