Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to rehire a former employee, using the Prepare for Hire page, message appears "Employee ID is required for this action."
This occurs even though the Type of Hire is "Rehire" and the Employee ID is verified.
We expect that the Employee ID field should populate automatically in this case. If it is not populated, it should available for edit.
1. Log in as a former employee.
2. Apply for a job.
3. Indicate "yes" for former employee question.
4. Log in as Hiring Manager, process the applicant to "Ready to Hire" status.
5. On Prepare for Hire page, select "Rehire", click "Verify Employee ID", Note "Employee ID Verified" populates to "yes"
6. Submit Request and note message "Employee ID is required for this action."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms