EAP: Pay Cycle is Overwriting the System Check File APY2021X1.PDF in Output Folder
(Doc ID 2054389.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay Cycle is overwriting the System Check output file APY2021X1.PDF created by the previous instance of Pay Cycle.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Pay Cycle Manager, and run the Pay Cycle for System Check.
2. Create the payment.
3. Set the Output folder (Example: c:\temp\)
4. Process the System Check
5. APY2021X1.pdf file is created on c:\temp\
6. Run Pay Cycle again for System Check with same output folder.
7. This file overwrites the file created on previous Pay Cycle.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document