Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay Cycle is overwriting the System Check output file APY2021X1.PDF created by the previous instance of Pay Cycle.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Pay Cycle Manager, and run the Pay Cycle for System Check.
2. Create the payment.
3. Set the Output folder (Example: c:\temp\)
4. Process the System Check
5. APY2021X1.pdf file is created on c:\temp\
6. Run Pay Cycle again for System Check with same output folder.
7. This file overwrites the file created on previous Pay Cycle.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms