Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time and material req lines are being lost when they are included on a requisition. The only lines sourced to a PO are the non time and material lines.
This is happening to requisitions where count of the req line type >1. so if the requester chooses to combine DC with SR or SR with FC or TM with FC, only some lines are being sourced.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a epro Requisition
2) On the Requisition Settings page, populate supplier, UOM, Category, buyer and select Override option
3) Create 2 Time And Material Requests for a total of 4 lines
4) Now add a Fixed Cost line after adding both of your time and material requests to the req.
5) Save and Submit Requisition
6) Go to Requisition Selection and select above Requisition for sourcing, it only shows one line (Fixed cost service) line
7) Run PO Calc ans PO create process
8) The PO will be created only with Fixed cost service line
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms