Transferring Lots for Lot-controlled Items to a Storage Location on Hold Does Not Put the Transferred Lot/Quantity on Hold
(Doc ID 2054764.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transferring Lots for lot-controlled Items to a Storage Location on hold does not put the transferred Lot/Quantity on hold.
The issue occurs when multiple Lots exist for the Item and you do not select a Lot ID on the 'Transers' page but use the Search function and select a Lot.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Go to: Inventory, Manage Inventory, Transfers
- Enter the lot-controlled Item ID.
- Do NOT enter a Lot ID but click on 'Search' instead > this will display the list of available Lot ID's.
- Transfer the first Lot ID with an 'Open' status to a Storage Location on hold > a warning is issued but it's OK.
- Go: Inventory, Manage Inventory, Review Inventory Balance Info, Inventory Status
- Observe that the transferred Item shows as 'Open' in the Storage Location on hold.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.