EAM: Convert Assets With Manual Depreciation
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating and depreciating a BKS transaction to change the depreciation method to Manual (MN) for an asset, the period depreciation amounts for 2014 were doubled. In attempting to change the depreciation amounts back to the correct values for the periods in 2014, the Review Depreciation Information component returned a PeopleCode error.
FetchValue: Row 10 not found in scroll level 1. (2,156) DEPR_WRK1.FUNCLIB_01.FieldFormula Name:Allocate_Depr PCPC:34623 Statement:698
Called from:DEPR_WRK1.FUNCLIB_01.FieldFormula Name:Get_Pd_Detail Statement:1005
Called from:DEPR_WRK1.MANUAL_DEPR_SW.SavePostChange Statement:3
The specified row number is invalid for the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a row within a scroll.
Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create an Asset. Run depreciation.
2) Enter a BKS transaction to change the depreciation method to Manual (MN). Run depreciation.
3) Review the Depreciation Information for 2014. Note that the period depreciation for 2014 has doubled.
4) Attempt to set the depreciation amounts for these periods back to their original values.
5) The PeopleCode error is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms