EAP: Voucher Approval Status Reset to Pending but Voucher Not Available for Approval on Making Changes to Voucher After it is Matched and Approved.
(Doc ID 2055403.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Pay Terms on the Voucher is changed after the Voucher is Matched and Approved, then the Approval status is reset to Pending but the Voucher is not available for approval.
1. Enable Matching.
2. Enable Voucher Approvals using Approval Framework .
3. On Payables Definition Matching tab, enable 'Matching for Voucher Approval' option.
1. Create a Purchase Order with Matching enabled.
2. Dispatch the PO.
3. Create a Receipt for the PO.
4. Create a Voucher copying from PO and submit it for Approval.
5. Login with the approver and run Matching after which the voucher is Matched and Approved.
6. Update the Pay Terms on the Voucher and save it.
7. A warning poped up that Approval status will be reset and resubmitted. After pressing OK button, Approval status reset to Pending.
8. Login with approver and go to Approval Framework - Vouchers page and the Voucher is not available for approval.
Voucher Approval status should not be reset to Pending for any change in the Voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document