Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Searching on Cash Management Accounting Summary component results in the following SQL error.
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) TRA_ENT_SUM_WRK.ENT_SUM_SRCH_PB.FieldFormula Name:PopAcctgSum PCPC:3735 Statement:79
Called from:TRA_ENT_SUM_WRK.ENT_SUM_SRCH_PB.FieldChange Statement:2
A SQL error occurred during processing of the PeopleCode ScrollSelect (or ScrollSelectNew, RowScrollSelect, RowScrollSelectNew) built-in function.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Security Options and enable Permission List Level Security.
2. Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Chartfield Security > Secure Chartfield Options and enable Permission List Level Security for Account and Department.
3. On Products tab, enable chartfield security for Treasury Product.
4. Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Chartfield Security > Maintain Security Rules > Assign Rule to Permission List and assign an existing rule to the Permission List.
5. Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Apply Security Setups and run the process.
6. Navigate to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Summary, populate Business Unit, From Date, To Date and click search.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms