EGL9.2:KK Budget Checking Process (FS_BP) Does Not Select Budget Journals With Status "Checked Only"
(Doc ID 2055518.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
KK Budget Checking Process (FS_BP) Does Not Select Budget Journals with Status "Checked Only"
Checked-Only Budget Journal would be selected and posted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Budget Pre-Check for Budget Journals ( Navigation path: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Commitment Control)
2. Create a budget journal ( Navigation path: Commitment Control > Budget Journals > Enter Budget Journals)
3. Choose Budget Pre-Check as Process Option on Journal Lines Page and Click Process button.
4. Observe the Budget Header Status is changed to “Checked Only” on Budget Lines: And also in Budget Header the status is “Checked Only”:
5. Search the budget journal entry ID to post it ( Navigation path: Commitment Control > Post Control Budget Journals > Request Posting) and there is no result, the journal ID cannot be found.
6. Insert with Copy-Paste the journal ID and hit the Run button and the journal is not found and not posted, although the process went successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document