Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Archive process is unable to archive 1099/withholding applicable payments which were cancelled/voided before Post Withholding process was run.
This prevents the vouchers associated with these payments from getting archived.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a voucher and pay 1099 applicable Supplier
2. Void the payment
3. Post the Payment and Voucher
4. Pay the voucher and post the payment again
5. Run Post Withholding
6. Run Journal Generator process
7. Reconcile the payments
8. Run Payment Archive process for the Bank associated with above Payment
9. Above payment is not selected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms