Compensation History Link Not Showing On The View Employee Information Page In MSS
(Doc ID 2056106.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager access to employees Compensation History and Total Rewards Statement pages requires that the manager has access to these eCompensation components through a link on the employees Personal Information page.
The links to Compensation History and Total Rewards Statement show up on the Employee Information Page and when using the links the employee information is showing up even though the Manager has not been granted access to the Component Pages
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Set up the access to the Components HR_SS_MG_COMP_HIST and HR_ECOM_MG_HIST under the Set UP HCM, Common Definitions, Direct Reports for Managers, Configure Direct Reports UI to blank
2. Run the Direct Reports Table Build Set UP HCM, Common Definitions, Direct Reports for Managers, Direct Reports Table Build
3. Log into the system as a Manager and go to Manager Self Service, Employee Personal Information and select an employee for the Direct Reports list
4. Both links to the Compensation History and View Total Rewards links show on the page even though the managers do no have access to these components and the full date for each of these page is showing for the employee
5. If the Path Manager Self Service, Compensation and Stock Compensation History and View Total Rewards is used the pages do not display any information.
Neither the links to these two pages or the data should show via the Employee Personal Information page!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document