Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay Cycle creates payment for the Fee that is not selected and approved for Settlement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn off Settlement Approval.
2. Create two Bank Fees.
3. Select the Settlement for both the Fees.
4. Run Payment Selection process which selects the Payments.
5. Reset the Pay Cycle.
6. Unselect one payment on Select Settlements page.
7. Run Pay Cycle again which selects one Payment.
8. CASH_FLOW_TR table shows PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS as P(Paid) for the both the Payments though one is not selected for Settlement.
Expect Pay Cycle not to process and create a row in CASH_FLOW_TR table with PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS = P if the Bank Fee is not selected for Settlement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms