Budget Not Checked PO Is Still In Dispatch Status After Creating Back Order
(Doc ID 2056728.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Not Checked PO is still in Dispatch Status after creating Back Order
Not Able to Create Change Order After Creating Back Order and PO shows incorrect status. Budget Check- Not Checked and PO Status still Dispatched.
Steps to Create
1. Create a PO with 1 Line 4 Qty Item
2. Budget check and Dispatch the PO
3. Create Back Order by Changing the Schedule date to 9/30 for Qty 2
4. Go Back to the PO Screen Click Header Change Triangle and Change the Disp Method to Phone
5. Click Return to Search and say “No” to discard changes
6. Open the PO Again
7. Budget check is “Not Checked” and PO Status is “Dispatched”
8. At Step 5, we clicked “Return to Search”, instead if we click “Save” Button, we get “Page Inconsistent error”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!