Application Transaction Management Component Experiencing Carry ID Issues
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying CS 9.0 Bundle #37, the Carry ID feature still does not work in the Application Transaction component when match is found and Constituent Status is set to Update ID.
1. Set up and configure the Data Update Rules Entry and Transaction Setup.
2. Run File Parser to load data into staging records. Select Set Up SACR, System Administration, Utilities, File Parser, Run File Parser.
3. Go to Student Admissions, Application Transaction Mgmt, Constituent Staging. Click on Run Search/Match/Post.
4. For an ID that is in a suspended status, click on Search/Match Results link. If match found, click on Carry ID button and close the Search/Match window.
5. Update the Constituent Status to Update ID. The Carry ID button does not populate the ID field as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms