Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Grants > Contract Workbench is not using the appropriate template as per the set control value assigned in the TableSet Control.
Grants > Contract Workbench is should use appropriate template as per the set up.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Contract Workbench Template say 'GRANTS' for set id = 'EGV01'. Make sure only GM_AWARD record in the template
2. Change the Set Control value for CA_07 for set id 'EGV01' to have a value of 'EGV01' instead of 'SHARE'
3. Change the Grants BU such that it uses the GRANTS template from set if EGV01.
4. Navigate to Grants > Contracts Workbench. Open a contract in EGV01 business unit
5. Notice that it displays 3 sections - Awards, Awards Funding Periods and Award Modifications under Grants Data section. As per template only Awards data needs to be shown and not the Awards Funding Periods and Award Modifications under Grants Data section
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms