REQUISITION DEFAULTS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition defaults not working correctly when using the Default Option of Default.
Steps to Replicate the issue:
1. Navigate to Item Categories
2. Category ACCESSORIES- Has Account 131000 assigned.
3. Category ALLITEMS- Has Account 000000.
4. Requester Setup VP1- Has Account 600020.
5. Add a new Requisition Click on Requisition Settings.
6. Requisition Settings- Default Option is set to Default. Enter Supplier, Category and Unit of Measure.
7. Click on Special Requests
8. Category, Supplier and Unit of Measure defaulted from the defaults. Enter description, currency and add the item. Click on Checkout
9. The category defaulted from the Item Category correctly. Click on Line Details.
10. The category also defaulted correctly
11. Click on Requisition Settings- Change the Category to ALLITEMS then click OK
12. The Account remained the same. It didn’t change according to the new category.
13. Line Details- The Category changed to what we entered in the defaults
14. Requisition Settings- Change the ShipTo Location and click OK
15. The ShipTo changed although there was already a value entered for it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms