Ethnicity from Personal Data not Pushing to the GVT Records and the CPDF Edits are Triggering
(Doc ID 2057468.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When hiring a new employee or rehiring an employee and Validating Edits, the ethnicity information on a hire or rehire is not being pushed to the GVT_PERS_DATA record.
Steps to Replicate
1. Using a Federal Government environment sign in to PeopleSoft using HFG/HFG
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Data > Biographical > Add Person
3. Complete all the information on the Personal Data component and then click on Add Relationship
4. This opens the Federal PAR Processing component
5. Enter all required data on all the pages.
6. After entering the data and before saving return to the Data Control Page
7. Click on Validate Edits.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document