Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering an Ad Hoc Salary Change for an employee via Classic Manager Self Service and AWE disabled, the employee has 2 EFFDT & EFFSEQ rows entered in Job Data for same Pay Rate Change/ Ad Hoc Salary Change transaction.
When validating the transaction data via online Job Data > Work Location & Job Data > Compensation tabs, the employee record contains an EFFSEQ = 0 with the correct Ad Hoc Salary change data for employee and a duplicate effective data row with EFFSEQ = 1 with $0.000 in Compensation Tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Self Service > Workflow Configuration
2. Set Approval Process = OFF & Allow DB Update = ON (Not Using AWE for Transaction)
3. Login as Manager
4. Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Compensation and Stock > Request Ad Hoc Salary Change
5. Enter Ad Hoc Salary Amount & Reason
6. Click "Submit"
7. Logout as Manager/ Login as PS
8. Navigate: MM > Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Job Data
9. Enter EMPLID for Ad Hoc Salary Change
10. Click Include History - Confirm Entry of 2 EFFDT & 2 EFFSEQ Rows for Same Transaction
11. Confirm Transaction is Duplicated in JOB Data Table in DB
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms