Requisition Comment Frame Alignment Issue when using Tools 8.54 with IE Browser
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to Tools 8.54 - the Frame around the Requisition Comment is out of alignment.
This began after upgrading our Tools to 8.54.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Use Internet Explorer (IE).
- Create a simple requisition with a Line Comment.
- Save the Requisition.
- Navigate to Review Requisitions Information > Document Status.
- Display the Requisition with the Line Comment.
- From the Document Status page, click the Req ID link.
- From the Requisition page, click the Req ID link.
- From the Line Details page, click the Comment Bubble.
- On the Line Comments page, notice that the frame around the Comment overlaps the Associated Document section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms